However, I have been tagged. Twice. Once by Liam, Head Phil, and once by Allegra. Which means DOUBLE QUESTIONS! Aahhh! This is definitely a global conspiracy (though of course I’m flattered).
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Okay, eleven facts. Eek.
- I’m obsessed with steampunk at the moment. My desktop background and Chrome theme are steampunk-themed.
- Tomorrow, I’m going to Camden Market in London to look for elements for a steampunk cosplay outfit. Like I said, obsessed.
- Seriously obsessed with Sherlock as well. ‘Operation Death Frisbee’ video coming soon.
- There’s a model dragon next to my laptop.
- This laptop is brand new. I bought it this afternoon.
- I’m supposed to be practising the violin at the moment, but my laptop is too pretty.
- I’m currently collaborating on two novels as well as working on two solo projects and a script for Script Frenzy, which starts tomorrow.
- I have very short hair for a girl.
- The last thing I did before this post was film and edit a history revision video.
- Yesterday I bought the Kindle edition of the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. It was 99p.
- I do ballet. This afternoon, I bought my second pair of pointe shoes as my first pair are worn out.
Now I have two sets of questions! Liam’s:
- Pirates, ninjas, knights, or dragon riders? (Not exclusively Eragon-style or anything like that, but just someone who rides dragons.)
Ooh. Hard choice. I wrote a novel about modern day knights for NaNo last year. But pirates are pretty cool. And ninjas. And who could say no to a dragon?
- If you could live in any time period (in the past) other than your own, what would it be?
Erm. Well. Late Victorian, if I could steampunk it a bit.
- Do you like reading or writing prose or poetry best?
Prose. Poetry is too hard to judge whether it’s good or not. If that makes sense.
- Pepsi or Coke?
- Where do most of your ideas (good or bad) for writing come from?
People. For example, one of my current collaborative projects came from bouncing ideas off my friend KM to help her get through a plot hole in her own novel, and her plans for her next.
- What’s your favorite mood? (To be in, or to write about, or anything.)
I don’t know.
- Grey or gray?
Grey. Unless it’s a name. But grey, because I’m English.
- What makes you happy?
Lots of things.
- If you could have a big red button for anything from ordering pizza to turning on your TV to instant world domination, what would it be for?
Time travel / space travel / causing the Doctor and/or Sherlock to appear in my room right then.
- Cats, dogs or aardvarks?
50-foot inflatable pink aardvarks!
- If you could shorten or lengthen the list of questions and things about yourself for this tagging thing, how many things would you want?
8. 8 is my third favourite number. My second favourite is 64. My favourite is 4096. If you know how those relate to each other, you’re a nerd. Congrats.
And now from Allegra:
- Say you had to move to another country and stay there for the rest of your life. Where would you go?
I don’t know. Wales, maybe.
- What’s your favorite song right now? Was it the same yesterday?
No idea. Too many of them.
- What posters do you have on your wall, if any?
A map of Middle Earth. It’s got Aragorn on the back though, so I may swap it around. Also lots of ballet dancer pictures, and a poem by Walter de la Mare.
- Pens or pencils?
What kind of a question is that? Pens for writing. Pencils for drawing. Mostly.
- Do you believe in astrology?
- What’s your life motto?
“When you’re dead, you’ll wish you had danced.” It’s kind of a metaphor though. Do things you want to do because you don’t want to wish you’d done it. If that makes sense.
- If you died tomorrow, what would the title of your biography be?
- What’s the last movie you saw?
The Hunger Games
- Paper books or ebooks?
Depends. If I’m at home, paper. If I’m on a long journey/holiday, ebook.
- Coffee or tea?
- Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Because if you annoy me I’ll attack you with either.
And now I have to come up with questions of my own… oh, woe is me!
- What is the largest object to the right of the computer or other device on which you are writing this?
- What was the last book you read? (Not finished. Just read.)
- Do you name inanimate objects?
- What was your response to receiving the message that you’d been tagged? (Be honest.)
- Do you have any pets?
- How many projects do you have going at the moment?
- What are you supposed to be doing instead of writing this post?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you play any musical instruments? (Vocals count.)
- What is the last piece of orchestral music you listened to?
- What is the oddest objects you can see right now?
And now for tags. Um.
Charley R because I tag her for everything! She’s from the Leaning Tower of Plot :)
Cathryn Leigh because she is the most awesome editor ever… and I’m distracting her from whatever she should be doing atm. She’s from ‘Elorithryn’s Diary‘.
Elizabeth Harper from Gifts of the Journey. I rarely comment on her posts but I always make a point to read them, even when my inbox is overflowing with posts, as they’re always so meaningful.
I’m sorry, I’m supposed to be violining. I must go. So three people it is!